What is involved in getting a business setup?
- Are you sure you are an Entrepreneur?
- If yes to Question 1, do you have a business plan?
- Choosing the right tax structure for your new business
- Completing all the appropriate paperwork with the State and IRS
- What are the costs?
Basic Tax Structures for Your New Business
|Limited Liability Company||Advantages
- Confirm name availability with State (maximum of 5 attempts)
- Prepare Articles of Incorporation or Partnership
- Complete paperwork with State and submit
- Once approved, file for EIN with the IRS
- Depending on business structure, submit appropriate additional documents to the IRS
- Order customized corporate kit for company legal records
- Compile all legal records and file in company kit
- Deliver and explain contents to you
LLCs, C Corps, S Corps, & Partnerships
A flat fee of $850 is charged to setup your company. This fee includes the State charge not to exceed $310 and the cost of the kit.
There are no legal documents to file to start your own business under this structure. It is strongly recommended that you register the business name with the county clerk’s office. If you require guidance or other general help in getting started, we will charge a flat fee of $200 – this will include the clerk’s cost to record your “dba.”